Ukrainian forces in the Severodonetsk
– Russian forces continue encirclement and elimination of Ukrainian forces in the Severodonetsk-Lysychansk cauldron;
– During encirclements in Syria, similar “offensives” were attempted as acts of desperation;
– Claims of Ukrainian “counter-offensives” are a distraction from the overall, imminent strategic defeat these forces face in the cauldron;
– Other “offensives” near Kherson and outside of Kharkov have failed to make any strategic gains and represent political distractions for Ukraine’s strategic defeat;
– HIMARS, additional artillery systems, drones, and other heavy weapons will not change the tide of the conflict – Russia is winning because of air power, air defenses, logistics, advantages in correlation of forces;
– Western media continues to pivot from “Ukrainian victory” to a more sober realization of Ukrainian losses and its bleak outlook for the future.
Credit to : The New Atlas